MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Opposition Leader to Match Funding for Qld Gigafactory, page-54

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    hahaha this post had me laughing - you either have no idea regarding feasibilities or you do and are trying to confuse non-business posters. Seriously they no doubt have this under control. The background work would have been attended to so its over to an independent board to review and make comment.

"First, the boys and girls in the public service will run like rabbits. Too risky to have your name on that..." - a bit degrading for public service employees! in their defence there are some quite capable public service employees that would do this justice. do you just like to attack anyone with your ridiculous generalisations/"scare" tactics!

from the article - "The Australia-first battery is the outcome of a three-year $4 million project" - luckily one of the consortium members has already achieved this some time back and if you read the ANN's you will have noticed that the product has exceeded expectations. Obviously we need a standardised product that is tested to consortiums requirements. Funny (and can't say that you are biased hey) how you seem to put up QUT article when MNS has been way ahead in this field for some time and reported as such - but your intentions are obvious and always have been.

"Who will do it, when and what scope?" - question that will be shortly answered no doubt given that the Qld elections are over and both parties committed to the funding. then you can ease your mind - but I will be interested in what you have to say about whoever is chosen to do the feasibilities because lets face it whoever it is won't be met with joy by you.

actually who would you propose to do such a feasibility - you seem to be in the know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.