OPT 0.00% 38.0¢ opthea limited

Hi Yehudi, Very good conference, around 190 attended all up....

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Yehudi,

Very good conference, around 190 attended all up. Megan gave a fantastic presentation and in talking to other attendees over drinks afterwards there was a feeling of interest from those who did not hold the stock to look at it more closely now that the first level of the OPT trial has been de-risked somewhat (VEGF C/D is first in human after all)...

Points I had reinforced by the presentation were:
    - 1.8mil people (OECD world) are impacted by WetAMD, this is expected to DOUBLE by 2020.
    - approx a 10bn market opp worldwide with the majority of drug being off label Avastin (vegfa chemo drug).
    - Do your own research on how we stack up vs. the Fovista combo w Lucentis - makes one feel good.
    - We also have a possible solution to the Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) market, this could be a value add for OPT302 not yet considered. Megan did mention it was something they're looking at as theyve got a validated pathway now; this could be a while off however.

Lots to like, I would like to see more consolidation at these prices, and don't have a short term crystal ball but I imagine there are a few people with FOMO on the sidelines...

As always, the above is my own opinion, make sure you read all the OPT anns and do your own DD.

Cheers,
    Sol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $467.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $176.6K 463.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121324 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 90033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.