OPT 2.78% 35.0¢ opthea limited

Key points from webcast Q&A:• Moderator asked whether OPT-302...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Key points from webcast Q&A:
    • Moderator asked whether OPT-302 could be co-formulated with Lucentis and/or Eylea (i.e. one injection). CEO said that OPT were very interested in co-formulating, noting that existing drugs are coming off patent in the next 12 months. Also noted that they don’t expect any roadblocks to co-formulating, i.e. there’s nothing in the chemistry of OPT-302 vs Lucentis/Eylea that suggests you would have issues
    • Considering running a separate arm of the phase 3 trial to test ‘durability’, i.e frequency of injections. Compliance with anti-VEGF treatment programs isn’t great, so pushing out the frequency is a major focus for new drugs. CEO noted that this would be a nice to have, but the main game is the increased efficacy of OPT-302 combination treatment over existing drugs
    • On partnering v financing independently, CEO noted that they’re well set up to move forward independently, but there are a lot of benefits to partnering. Didn’t commit either way
    • On timing of finalizing capital requirements and potential partners, confirmed this would occur this year before they get too deep into phase 3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $382.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $934.4K 2.624M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 230715 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 17816 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.