OPT 4.04% 47.5¢ opthea limited

Ann: Opthea's OPT-302 Granted Fast-Track for wet AMD, page-53

1. 6,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Patients are being recruited and treated so imho the game is underway but of course in the area of biotech it can be a long winding road

I don't know of any specific catalysts but I assume once full patient recruitment is achieved that would be one milestone at least

This is one of those stocks where one just has to either pony up in the face of persistant negative SP action and the lack of news flow from the company, or, walk away and just find somewhere else to park funds !

That's biotech in a nutshell.. I based my investment decision on phase 2 results and safety and there is nothing much more to add..

Ageing populations means that effective optical treatments should have a growing market.. on a global scale so I think the risk reward equation on this is about right..

Just because the share price is suppressed has nothing to do with the trial but more to with time.. The market simply will not wait, it has been proven many times over

I am prepared to wait longer than the market and I have continued to chip away at these lower levels so I'm holding enough in my super now to make a difference.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.04%)
Mkt cap ! $584.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.8¢ 47.5¢ $4.304M 9.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29597 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 15044 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.