FGR 4.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Optimisation of Graphene Cell Provides Significant Increase, page-106

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @Whatsamadoovie

go here if you want commodity prices for Jan 2017

https://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/mcs/

Natural Graphite: ~1,100/t (by calculation)

Does not look all that flash for $947 excluding hydrogen sales. Hydrogen could be priced at is equivalent energy content to natural gas, but the flame temperature and explosion risk makes it near useless in heat and power industries.

I also warn you about people quoting energy content. In this case 56GJ/tonne. There is Lower Heating Value and Higher Heating Value.

Gas companies sell energy based on HHV, but as a user you only get the LHV. The difference is the unusable (in most industries) latent heat energy in uncondensed water formed during combustion. In your case 56GJ is ok as buyer.

If they were selling pure hydrogen to me as the user, I would not unsurprisingly only want to pay the equivalent gas LHV price/GJ (Which BTW is 10% less than the gas HHV price).

Moot point, because I would not want H2. Its expensve to liquify, needs massively high pressure bottle to move any significant mass. hence why H2 is made in chemical works adjacent to where the H2 is used in the chemical process.

H2 LHV is 20% less than HHV. (its all water so heaps of it you cant get the energy out of unless you condense to water)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $4.728K 92.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1166 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 470225 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.