FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

FGR are starting to (if they hadn't already for most I guess)...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    FGR are starting to (if they hadn't already for most I guess) disappoint re:mining. But it is what it is. can cry about it, or just move on - even if you are selling at a loss, cutting losses early and reinvesting in something that is going up is a wise move. I'm happy enough to just be sitting here with my tiny parcel(s) bought many moons ago.

The conversion to graphene is going well, make no mistake there, conversion ratio, quality etc are all top notch. If someone tests out FGR produced graphene and finds it's amenable, but then wants to bypass FGR to produce themselves, well good luck getting the supply as there is only a couple of options, one of which has committed 50% to thyssen, and the other doesnt have much by way of output anyway. This is no doubt part of the reason FGR tied up the govt mine supply in the first place. Moreover if that turns out to be the case, we should expect that the price of SL vein will likely appreciate, and possibly substantially as word spreads. The timeline for this is still rather long.

But anyway, just found the quote above a little jarring. New elements added to the periodic table in your lifetime (since 1950) is probably around 21, 6 since the year 2000 and indeed 4 just last year. The precedent for adding new elements to the periodic table has been set many times over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.