FGR 0.00% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

I think you got off on the wrong foot spid. I did not say to...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I think you got off on the wrong foot spid.

I did not say to invest. In fact I emphasised I didn't want to talk about them. My point is that wannabees are around and given that the two main entities are successful because they mine monster veins, not 25 cm tiddlers. Anyone could be lucky enough to find a monster. Its very clear that monster size is what is needed.

In my other posts regarding mining, I hope you can quickly see just what is needed in the field. Big, wide and deep. Aluketiya lower level at 1m, hopefully fills the bill, but the race is on to start finding plenty of other big ones.

The exfoliators are great and I have been consistently supporting and praising them. From the beginning I might add. FGR are front runners and my advice to front runners, - don't stop. Others will learn and more will come.

Some weeks ago after staring at the drilling results I began to realise the challenge of finding needles-in-haystack veins, especially since the old-timers probably chased down every vein exposed to surface. 100 years and not much else to do, of course they would. What I thought and believed was that FGR had a lock on producing vein mines, now I realise that they have a lock on prospective land, and with fingers croseed, some run-of-mine product. The story line reads great to clients and if they get excited, the last thing you want to tell them is that their order is too big, come back in a couple of years when we can find more.

Quite simply put, FGR has to let go of all the technology and clean-office work and get cracking finding more monster vein. It would be like Tesla wowing the crowd with a Model S, only to say we used all the batteries up on this one.
    Last edited by jumpstart: 12/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $99 1.986K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114946 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.