BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Delays? Sounds like BDCSeparate the bullion? Weird. It's mostly...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Delays? Sounds like BDCbiggrin.png

Separate the bullion? Weird. It's mostly a process of crushing and sorting the ore and waste rock producing dore bars or/and concentrate. Only refineries produce big bullions. And the production at Texas continued until 2019 speaking from memory.

When silver price dropped significantly, there's nothing the former owners could do. Same here if gold price dropped close to $1300, then BDC would go bankrupt with no plant to be built.

It's a play on leverage to price of silver and the vast potentials for additional resource discovery. Conviction in much higher medal prices in coming months makes me stay in the explorer. I believe on the other side of the financial world you will see sustained silver price above $50/oz, possibly $200-300/oz or more by 2030. This 40 or so year cycle is coming to an end. Just prepare yourself for the new era up ahead.

Perhaps you knew the history better than me. In the late 70s, the silver stocks all went parabolic, even the company with 'silver' in the ticker name which was a pantyhose producer gained multiples, this time will only be even more dramatic.

Take Silverado Miners for example, it was $0.26 in 1/1979 and peaked at $10.63 in 10/1980 , 40X gains in less than two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.