MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Buddy,If a company is causing you this much grief, even with a...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Buddy,

If a company is causing you this much grief, even with a significant loss on your investment, it's better to sell and move on.

If your intention is to hold, please don't nag and whinge relentlessly. Constructive criticism is valuable but from what I've seen, yours is incessant and clearly lacks knowledge of the process and timeframes involved within the the early-stages of a mining exploration company. The majority of early stage exploration companies suffer the same shortfalls as MGT and very few meet their timelines regardless of anecdotal commentary that suggests otherwise. The very few that meet their timelines are overpriced (despite resource size & quality) due to the surety consistently offered to investors.

If you've done your due diligence prior to investing into a company within the microcap realm, put your holding in a bottom drawer and forget about it for a year or two, you'll feel better off for it.

Back on topic, I'm happy with the progress and information contained within both announcements today and feel like we're moving in the right direction. Recessions = massive government funded construction projects = increased steel demand = fantastic p&l for iron ore companies. Post GFC is a fantastic reference point for the above.

The above is my opinion only and is not explicitly investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.