IXR 3.70% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Fair assessment, for me the shareprice was marked up from...

1. 3,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12460
    Fair assessment, for me the shareprice was marked up from 0.4-0.5c to 0.8c-0.9c.
    I think that the shareprice has held quite well after a 100% increase.

Typically i'd expect there to be a sell-off and some volume showing loose money. However, IXR has only pulled back a couple pips on low volume. It may yet pull back to support at .6c and gap fill and i have orders at .7c just in case but not hopeful. I already have enough to be borderline top 20 (haven't seen latest reports).

Market IMV is waiting for an update regarding progress resuming on the drilling. However having spoken with the team a few weeks ago and seeing the latest announcements there no shortage of the office based study work being progressed.

People may want to see the drills turning and the resource increasing, however from my perspective the resource they've delineated from such little drilling is already enough to underpin an economical operation. The real value IMV is in regards to the met testing and process flow. I still don't think the market fully appreciates how profitable this has the potential to be.

The major mark-up for the project will be upon moving from 31% to 51%+ ownership and with proving the economics i'm suggesting through formal announcements. I'm not watching the pips too much on this as i've locked myself in for a 12-24month hold. This is when i believe they will have the SS done, pilot plant in operation and have finance secured and potentially already in commercial production.

Low capex - we're talking 40-50M.
    Opex of 6-10USD a kg.
    Concentrate revenue on basket around 30USD a KG
    Super simply processing
    Expandable commercial tonnages.
    Post #:44834389

This is the type of stock i think a lot will look back and regret when it all looked so simple on paper. Then in 12 months the evidence should prove that it was.

This is all in my opinion of course.

*Disclosure as always is that i invested earlier and am sitting on profits. I plan to free-carry when overpriced and then hold the remaining of my shares.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 10/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.279K 98.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4235863 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 10283117 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 783490
Last updated 13.12pm 22/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.