CCZ 0.00% 0.4¢ castillo copper limited

Good afternoon all,I'm not quite a local from this area i'm a...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Good afternoon all,
    I'm not quite a local from this area i'm a little north but i'm close enough to say I honestly don't think this will get up and going.
    I was researching Copper companies and this one came up, saw the name Cangai and thought surely not and surely is.
    I know the area well I have spent weeks hiking and camping all throughout that area, Cangai, Gibralter Range, Jackagery.
    Given the position of the mine (referenced off minedat.org) it doesn't appear to be in National Park or State Forest designated area...however...
    There's hundreds of historical mines trending NW from Grafton to Drake/Tenterfield. But they're exactly that. Historical.
    I was at a community meeting just recently for a totally different issue a few days ago, where someone was up in arms about a politician "giving money to a miner up the Clarence gorge" so the community is already up in arms with that development, could possibly be this one.
    Agree with the above posts re the resource intercepts. Doesn't add up.
    Long story short, I wouldn't hold your breath for the Cangai project going anywhere.
    You'll be holding it for a long time.
    Regards,
    OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $699 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3842594 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1501111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.