PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Option Acquired over 244,000 Ounce High Grade Gold Project, page-15

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Correct, it is only potential.
    I guess that is why long-termers buy into penny dreadfuls. I am sitting on an average of 5.5c on this one so I have nothing much more to lose on it really. So instead of dead for years this move may potentially see me get my money back or more in a more reasonable time with a bit of luck.

However this is potentially about $440M of gold in the ground if they can get JORC validity quickly with what should be relatively low mining costs given that it is alluvial.
    Why would someone part with it - well potentially they are a family concern (given how gold mining can be done in the US) strapped for cash because of COVID, getting old and need to fund retirement with a cash injection and a 2.5% royalty, or maybe after years of effort they have run out of the capital required to purchase and set up the equipment. Who knows but if you do not want to take the risk, stay out of mining and penny dreadfuls. There will be pump and dumps, shorting and all sorts of games, but I will probably try to see it through.

just my thoughts, no proof, no evidence just potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $60.29K 20.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 63359252 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9134798 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.