AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I tend to agree Fridayme, firstly on your comment about Vanadium...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I tend to agree Fridayme, firstly on your comment about Vanadium market impact on SP - I don't believe the market yet is impacting AVLs price significantly enough to affect it and for the reason you gave. Secondly the two significant price sensitive events are, or will be, the DFS and of course Finance partners. This is known to us all...

There is some exciting global sentiment on not just the VRFB as an emerging and significant energy storage solution but the value of Vanadium enhancing other products, not only steel.

I still maintain that AVL are doing the detail very well, certainly better (IMO) than other local Va competitors at a similar point in their projects. They are learning from current Va production leaders and that is important and good networking by Vince has facilitated this. This is all adds to an important foundation for funding. From reports there are ongoing conversations with interested parties and let's hope that this crystallises this year - it's a careful and slow process - particularly with global market optimism so volatile.

DFS possibly delivered this quarter or likely start of next, again from inference in reports and comments from those who were able to attend the AGM.

I remain positive. This is a great team running this show, with a product that has huge potential. I still believe there is price manipulating going on - this will, I think be overcome when a significant event occurs though. 2021-2023 is the vital period in my calculation. We need this timeline to not move.

Hopefully an exciting year ahead. Fingers crossed.

All IMO. Do YOUR own research and make your own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $68.12K 4.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5427939 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 14249578 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.