AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

It's what i believe. Everyone else can believe what they want to...

1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    It's what i believe. Everyone else can believe what they want to believe. No, i am not convince anyone to buy or sell, just expressing what i believe in.

Just to make it clear to everyone I AM A NOOB, i think myself as the biggest noob here and i will fight you all for this title. You be stupid to believe i know the future. if i did, i would not share it because i want to be rich. selfish, yes but you all would do the same. i be happy to be proven wrong, make me rich am i will change to most people are selfish.

i am only guessing that the SP get effected. the only thing i am certain on is, the SP will either, go up, go down, or stay the same. it could drop to 0.001c then consolidate and drop again.

So comments like "Are trying convince yourself or everyone else?", is not going to lead anywhere, it will just escalate and cause arguments.

now, all i ask is, lets talk about the AVL, but if you really feel like attacking, then go for it, but i am sure you will understand what i will do next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $65.81K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8890552 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3093322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.