AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Option Agreement for Location of Vanadium Processing Plant, page-40

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    From what I have read and heard this has actually been on the radar/drawing board since the beginning of the year. AVL have been working on the location options and working through cost benefits since then and BEFORE making any announcement or commitment to any agreement. Completely understandable and good project and communication/stakeholder management.
    This is a great strategic option and won't have been made without ALL the cost implications being satisfied as that is the driver for this in the first place - IMO.
    My reaction is well done again to Vince and the team for this pragmatic approach and strategic thinking. Good for the rural workforce, good for the local economy and spreads that economic love across two communities therefore dovetailing and further supporting the Major Project recognition and is a further risk reducing initiative should it pan out for the bottom line which we are all very much in favor for of course. Thumbs UP. All in my opinion, make yours from your own research...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $19.83K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 8234068 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 11510957 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.