Hello Uttsy, Not having seen the lithology I wouldn't confirm an...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Uttsy,

Not having seen the lithology I wouldn't confirm an answer to your question. It is however very feasible that what you say is correct. However, from the photos and sketches of the sampling in the trenches, one can see some thin subsidiary quartz veinlets streaking off from the main quartz veins and into the hosting sediments as stockwork or fracture fillings. It is possible that these veinlets also carry gold mineralisation. There is a significant amount of gold in the system as we know which would have been introduced at various pulses of hydrothermal activity or during remobilisation, so that some gold could have precipitated in a salt and pepper like (disseminated mineralisation) distribution into the hosting sediments.

There still is an immense amount of exploration to be done before they understand the genesis, emplacement of the mineralisation, its distribution and metallurgy before they get a full grasp of the model. This is a long winded way to answer your question Uttsy, but I would say both scenarios are correct. i.e, the sediments as well as the veinlets could host gold. I suspect this is why we did not read anything on the results of the condemnation drilling that was carried out a few weeks ago in preparation to build tailing dams. All will be revealed in years to come.

Cheers,
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.