XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Hi OneIn no order;there appears to be at least one bot working...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Hi One
    • In no order;
    • there appears to be at least one bot working hard to, at the least, hold the sp back.
    • hearsay is, most of the selling is coming from a few who held a lot, got in sometime ago and only want their 0.5 cent, then dump and run; plus the usual rabbits.
    • the last couple of capital raising were largely done in North America, were Large dollar amounts, were not done at a discount, in fact at a good premium to today's sp.
    • The rabbits are mainly in Australia, very few seem to be interested in, or capable of, reading company reports or getting even a basic understanding of what the Company's Management is putting together.
    • The M.D., Richard Henning participated in the last raising, at no discount. He is a really genuine guy, I have spoken with him - he will pick up the phone. He is far from the brash circus salesman but he is enthusiastic and I feel very comfortable with him in the MD role
    • By way of background, he was with Extract Resources when its share price was about 2 cents. It took a couple of years but eventually was taken over for well over $8 a share.
    I am holding XTC, and I am a Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.