SDV 1.04% 48.5¢ scidev ltd

Interesting day. Looks like a bit of panic selling to me FOMO....

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Interesting day. Looks like a bit of panic selling to me FOMO. SDV had a great run from around 10 cents 5 months ago to the high of 75 cents last week so I guess profit taking isn't that big of a surprise (although I didn't see the extent of this PT coming). But I think there is another way to look at today's Option exercise and share issue announcement on the ASX, LU was involved and he increased his stake. Other parties also exercised their options and bought shares (I have no idea what these people did with their shares). But, when A CEO increases his stake, I generally regard that as a buy signal (See recent announcement for CEO of PAR as an example). IMO DYOR. I bought some more today, have sold something else, to wait and watch and potentially buy more in the coming week (DYOR). Looking at the daily chart I can see support at the 45 to 50 cent mark, and if that holds a potential trading range back up to 63 cents for the next week or so. DYOR. If you have a different view to this please don't hesitate to share, I like to keep an open mind regarding investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.3¢ $580.0K 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 20993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.