AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Why fear? The share price is out of control of directors, pure...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Why fear? The share price is out of control of directors, pure and simple. The market's concern was that soon some sort of fund raising campaign would be needed. I looked up that directors have many options due end of November bringing in ca. 0.5m (from directors alone) end of the year. So there might be other options. And suddenly we get the cash way earlier.
    If you think about it I bought at 6 cents with having to guess there might be a more positive scenario than the market was anticipating. Now you have the positive news out and the share price is even lower, less risk and more upside. You get an even better deal.
    Unfortunately my funds are quite limited and I have to participate in the Troy SPP, else I would have put the 15k into AAR shares.
    Directors should focus on fundamentals of the company and not try to manage the share price. Sad thing the market is not working as it should. That is often the case when it comes to small companies and a short-term horizon. Over the longer term the market will start to act as a weighing machine and reflect the potential of AAR's projects.
    Most important is that Feysville production is started to bring in new cash, that will not depend so much on the size of the inaugural resources but on the size of the shallow supergene enriched gold mineralisation near surface.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.