AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

Why thank you.Mr Jones commented:“I hope both shareholders and...

1. 4,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Why thank you.

Mr Jones commented:

“I hope both shareholders and the market generally appreciate that the fact that each of the Directors have each exercised options more than nine months prior to their expiry demonstrates the high level of confidence we have in the outlook for the Company.

“Indeed, with a resource due shortly at our Think Big Prospect at Feysville, and with drilling due to commence shortly:• At our Koongie Park Gold Project, where we have a highly prospective ground position with outcrop sampling up to 74 g/t Au immediately adjacent to the ground position of $200 million plus capitalisation gold producer, Pantoro Limited•

At our Mandilla Gold Project, where we have outlined a substantial +1 g/t Au supergene gold anomaly of approximately 2.5 kilometres in length and up to 250 metres in width•

At our Feysville Gold Project to test for extensions to Think Big, and also further explore the occurrence of gold mineralisation at the Saintly and Hyperno Prospects...

....and with the Australian dollar gold price currently above $1,850 per ounce, arguably, things at Anglo Australian have never looked better”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.