AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Don't know how many people are having the same problem but I...

1. RM8
    1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405

Don't know how many people are having the same problem but I have experienced the following dealing with Automic:

• logged on to Automic a week ago - no 'notice of exercise of options' form is listed under 'documents and statements' despite the purchase of options settling on the 11th December
    • sent an email stating the above, got a reply with a 'ticket No', but no other response since
    • logged on to Automic again today to retrieve personal Bpay REF No for option exercise
    • options are listed but no 'notice of exercise of options' form is listed under 'documents and statements'
    • phoned them to get a Bpay REF No emailed, which was duly received
    • this was one of 3 accounts I know of that doesn't have a form as listed above. All these accounts are registered for electronic communications but didn't receive an email with the personal option exercise form attached 

Long story short, if you want to exercise your options and haven't received your Bpay Ref number ring Automic on 1300 288 664

DYOR and don't get swayed by some of the jibber going on on these forums IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.26K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 12865080 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 10979895 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.