AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Option Expiry Notice, page-49

1. 6,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    I don't want it to fall.
    I believe it will fall.

There's a difference.

The fundamentals and technicals indicate to me that it's going to fall. I've explained this a few times because posters keep challenging me.

If I come across another stock that I don't own, which has great potential, then yes, I'd want the price to fall so I could buy some at a better price. Before buying it, I'd do some research and see if it was likely to fall. If my research indicated that it was likely to fall, then I'd believe it would fall and I'd wait before buying. If my research indicated that it wasn't going to fall, then I'd buy it.

Thank you for your kind words and calling me o'wise one, although, I didn't sell at 7c, I started selling in the 4s, so I don't deserve the title. I'm calling it as I see it right now.

Youre calling it blue skies all the way to production. That's great. Good on you. I've seen people loose a lot of money on HotCopper following that strategy. I've also seen FMG go through the roof following that strategy. That's just trying to get lucky. That's gambling. Good luck to you fine sir. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $13.50K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 22902766 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 11914786 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.