OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

the wording to this, can be seen a couple of ways re drilling.to...

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    the wording to this, can be seen a couple of ways re drilling.
    to me in 1 years time when the options are due to be exercised is the likely time that a CR will be likely.
    Most of the options (at a disount) are with major investors. I think it refers to drilling that will be need then.
    Oar has current drillng programs. but little money, so a CR will be likely before then also, it would be hoped that results pending (i expect something before xmas- unless because of covid it is delayed) will be of huge intent- as a result the SP should go up... in so doing allowing for a needed CR, and those options with exercise prices ranging from 2 cent - 4 cents will look value. Most of the lower or discounted options are to the instuitutions, directors, etc, not retail.
    I unfortuneatly, have the 4 cent ones... which are somewhat devalued by others at much discount value, which will only be valid if we do very well and Oars resource look like boom town. It happens with other companies so why not use.. and that what i'm hoping, hence 4cents hopefully with a prevailing SP in a year of 6-8 cents, base on indicated resources, there will be heaps of shares issues under the options. so valuations or resource have to be looked at, when considering market Cap. so at 1billion shares, if share price becomes 6cent that would assume a resource of 60million. all possible as any mine should be worth that. and that assumes just on 'one' project resource as we have many to consider. think there are like to be 2billion plus shares, so cut that in half. 30mil resource on one project (i have check what the total shareholding will be in a year if options are exercised - someone will tell me).
    so every find of a resource of 30million, should be 3 cents in SP, (assumes that cost to mine are low- if high that would be devalued to maybe 2 cents)
    anyway isn't all this the aim?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 181457666 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22506490 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.