ADG 16.7% 0.7¢ adelong gold limited

Well S good post The smart money does not always get it right...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well S good post
    The smart money does not always get it right and clearly when buying specs there is significant risk . My method is to seek out and then investigate stocks right sector , right stock in sector that has a competent board with skin in the game with a clear strategy and expertise to get the strategy done and do my DD on fundamentals . Easier said than done and time consuming .

I then get in and set low with volume so that it can be life changing if I get the investment right . There is no point IMO finding a gem and not backing it hard enough to make a difference . The difficult aspect is finding them and unfortunately if you don't back them hard and take some losses in doing so along the way for the ones that do not workout then my experience is that it is impossible to create wealth and the one you don't back hard may be the very one that could have been a killer . I do get burnt doing it no question about it but when it comes off the rewards are big and it makes up for the other ;losses accrued along the way .

So I subscribe to that method too but only once all research is done . I also do modify the method in that whilst I go hard on all that I investigate and decide to invest in , there are some stocks where I will load up more depending on the specifics of the particular stock .

Everyone has a different risk reward appetite and risk profile and different financial constraints but IMO if you back a spec you hit it hard , you will lose on a few but in my experience you cant create wealth without buying in early , loading and riding it out and letting the strategy play out . Having said that all of us need to operate within our means and risk profile .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.266M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $11.99K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 964285 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 821429 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.