AUH 0.00% 0.3¢ austchina holdings limited

Hey Jabra,hope you are well, long time no hear, anyways just...

1. 7,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181

Hey Jabra,

hope you are well, long time no hear, anyways just wanted to add this for holders here

When I went to the AGM the Company quoted they are still looking for coal technology for use on their coal, but that makes us a medium to long term play as most of these coal techs are R&D early stage so not enough to keep ASX happy that they as a company are doing enough, hence I feel they did the drilling last June. Actually there was a very interesting, excited and well educated older gentleman there at meeting that had me very intrigued. I am very interested to know if any further discussions have been held with this gentleman.

This new Lithium project has the potential to unlock value for us with drilling in short term whilst they are still looking at potential coal technologies to unlock the coal asset as the coal can not be taken out now just for norm coal power generation use, so it isn't easy finding the " Right " coal technology for alternative uses when they are early stage techs.

I will continue to hold.... I do feel more comfortable with my investment here now more than last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.043K 347.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35699 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7131215 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.