WC8 11.8% 22.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: OPTION TO ACQUIRE LITHIUM PROJECT WESTERN AUSTRALIA, page-122

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I would be suprised given its gone up after a string of price sensitive announcements, it has plenty of fuel now to break old highs without any further developments IMO. Drilling always takes alot longer than planned in my experience and Im pretty sure labs are overloaded with samples to process or were so its likely to take quite some time for any results, Id expect that this can hit 10 cents based on tenements surrounding DEG alone and Im pretty sure we will get a run to that sort of level over coming weeks/months as a re-rate, it went to high 6c on Mt Adra drill news alone and that wasnt terribly exciting short term IMO, its an asset that has potential long term though when gold price goes up.

The DEG tenements and Lithium options put this stock in the potential rocketship category, when people realise the ground WC8 has around DEG I think we can expect a huge inflow of speculative funds. Rerate is inbound and should see us way above previouse highs IMO. Its not the same company now, tenements are basicly in the bag from what I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.030(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $271.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.8¢ 22.0¢ $1.346M 5.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 146925 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.