IND 0.00% 21.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

IMO often in the markets how you feel is just how the market...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

IMO often in the markets how you feel is just how the market feels. As a longer-term holder whos been in this since IPO at 20 cents - i can say it crept upover 2 years to 40 cents before with some runs up to 50 and 70c based on the sand deal progress- but there was never enough big volume to really sell much into - so IMO all the bigger holders were Kinda stuck in waiting for the sand offtake deals to come and for this to jump to 1-5$ on the back of them.

Then Kinda out of the blue comes this great potential lithium deal and IND suddenly jumps and trades huge volumes around 1$- I think loads of old holders have recently sold enough shares to be free riding in the last few days (as you know these stocks often just crap out back down)- but not this one, there's real buying going on that has taken around 14 million shares of the old holders at about 1$ each. and allowed them to free-ride now. and keeps on coming.

Ive been one of them - but I have more than enough cash ready to buy into the bottom again of some other stocks I like (SI6?, PCL?) and also to load up with more Bitcoin, redecorate the patio for the wife etc.

Now I'm thinking IND is probably going up speculatively towards $2.00 (A$ 150 mill MC) when they start drilling - probably this month. And when many of the options outstanding management options likely convert (-PS I think the management have probably sold enough recently to cash up 10 million or so of those nearer-dated oppies at 35 cents average- they would be crazy not to sell into volume at 90c -1$ buy and back at 35 cents??) Thats will leave the co cashed up well enough IMO.

Now - If the drills test well - and there is lithium there. (and for some reason I -as a normal major cynic on expected drill results - just have a good feeling on this one ) this SP could go on towards 5-10$ to be anywhere near parity to some of the surrounding Li mines.

So now the novelty of being able to sell easily as much IND as I want - has worn off - and I think all we longer term holders are well cashed up and free riding.

So I'm now thinking - why would I keep selling here? They have the LI spec run to come, and the big sand offtake deals to come - maybe good assay results to come, I understand the co, this had good management who get stuff done - and hold lots of shares to be shareholder alligned to the power 10 - they dont cash burn too much - what more can I invest in that's better and that I understand as well.? -and so Ive stopped selling and wont sell anymore for a while now.

and as I say if that what I feel I suggest that's probably what most the longer term holders now feel- and this is a very tight stock.

So without the heavy selling the last few days - expect to see this start creeping up higher as instos and real buyers still collect and will have to pay up as they come IMO.

I reckon much of the volume now is day trader noise stuff.. and hope the real selling is drying up till higher up IMO.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2925 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.