IND 0.00% 19.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Ann: Option to Acquire Pippingarra Lithium Project, Pilbara WA, page-174

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Yup christianD. I hear it's particularly three big instos trying to collect - One called me looking for stock - Im guessing they must be the clowns who smashed it down right on the close everyday last week ? - Particularly on Friday - IMO its totally blatant market manipulation but I guess becuase its the east coast instos the ASX doesn't seem to care. See what would happen if you or me tried that 5 days in a row?

This week I am gonna play against them and put a net of good standing bids in right by the close so they have to hit it down through me - then I can hopefully give it back to them the next day mid-morning when it usually hits new highs. _IMO theres a 10-15% move like that each day.

IMO if they want to play silly buggers - then lets play. Ive got deep pockets and loads of shares to play against them....... just in the interest of a more stable market of course M'lord!

A few days of that and it may slow them down a bit.

But I guess the good news is that as long as they are dumping it on the close IMO - it probably means they havn't got much of their fill yet and therefore should be back tomorrow. We can all play the other side of that game. lets see how it goes.

but sods law is that system works until I start to take the other side- then it reverses- so dont wanna jinx it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $2.501K 13.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10419 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 33365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.