IND 11.1% 20.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

IND does already hold a number of tenements in the region that...

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    IND does already hold a number of tenements in the region that are prospective for HPQ and lithium, so this addition, notes the company, is a logical expansion of IND’s activities in the Pilbara.In addition, IND has also recently applied for further tenure in near the Pippingarra.The project has decent form.Previous drilling has defined over 2km of flat-lying pegmatite, on average 200m wide and 20m thick, under very shallow cover and remains largely untested for lithium despite historical mining of beryl and columbite – indicator minerals of LCT-type pegmatites.The 2km-long peggie remains open in all directions and of the the 38 diamond holes drilled by previous owners, only one drill hole was assayed for lithium, intersecting 6m at 3.73% Li2O from 26m in a vertical diamond hole.And the fact it’s on a granted mining lease is a big deal. Investors love that because mining leases are getting longer to approve from WA’s snowed under mines department, and the native title situation is already sorted.There is form in the region for the sort of old mine to shock lithium discovery IND is presumably keen to engineer – take the year’s biggest bourse success story Wildcat Resources (ASX:WC8) for instance, currently flying high on a near 4,000% gain as drill hits show potential in its theory the old Tabba Tabba tantalum mine near Port Hedland could be a sleeping lithium beast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ $13.12K 66.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8137 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.