NXM 2.70% 3.8¢ nexus minerals limited

It was a cracking day here today, so I thought I’d go for a...

1. 4,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716

It was a cracking day here today, so I thought I’d go for a drive and check out the new NXM tenements at Bethanga and Granya.I though about throwing a detector in before heading off and at Granya I was wishing I had.

The two registered addresses of the EL's were:

·120 Talgarno Gap Road (EL006920 - Bethanga Porphyry Cu - Au) and

·Firebrace Track Bullioh (EL006517 - Granya Au)

The first turned out to be a house on a largish property.It was on the high side of the street at the base on a hill.I was unable to see what was behind the hill but the area was undulating and had sheep and cattle grazing. I wasn’t brave enough to drive in and ask the guy who was pottering around a small shed near the front about any mining lease that may be associated with the property.

The second lease was about a 40 minute drive along Lake Hume into Granya before climbing into the hills.There was a tree plantation near the base that looked mostly cleared. Once near the top I came across Firebrace Track, opposite a State Forrest / Park.The track showed on my map as about 10Kms long. The surface was unsealed but was well graded and I could comfortably do about 40kph.The area was mostly bushland with steep sides into a valley below on one side.

About 4kms in, and feeling like a packpacker being driven into Belangalo State Forest, I got out to have a look around.I couldn’t really see any rocks or outcrops to get an idea of the geology as it was mostly covered with small shrubs and trees. I did however come across a warning sign alerting visitors to keep to the tracks or risk falling into an old mine shaft!

There was recent evidence of earthmoving equipment, but I put that down to grading of the road rather than any mining activity.

Assuming I was on the right part of Firebrace Track, there is a significant difference in the geography (probably not the right word) of the two tenements.

I suspect I may receive a loveletter from Vic Roads as I passed a roadside speed camera on the way home, actually unsure of the speed limit as I had been stopped by roadworks for five minutes just down the road.

The trip to Bulioh is much easier via the B400 Murray Valley Highway than it is to track across from the Bethanga tenement.

Anyway, I didn’t see any geo’s collecting rock chip samples or a drill rig carrying out any work but it was a nice day out all the same.

Some pics below.

NXM Tour.pdf
    Last edited by perdant: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $21.10K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45737 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 122500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.