PRU 2.93% $2.46 perseus mining limited

Yes, I have completely exited today. I accumulated from 44c-37c...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Yes, I have completely exited today.

I accumulated from 44c-37c during the manipulated period from July 2018 till June 2019...almost for a year. I did stated openly that the stock was manipulated for accumulation. Experts were pointing at all the PRU problems.(Edikan Low grade, Sisinguee low life of mine, Africa risk etc etc) During that time, the PRU manipulators created over hundreds of trade opportunities. Observing the manipulation it was fantastic trading PRU almost on a daily basis, all the while the long position was appreciating. Thank you to the PRU manipulators. It was great trading and holding.

But now the price is no longer attractive to me. Above 90c ($1.1Billion Market cap)PRU cannot be categorised as a dog. Actually it is adding premium for management's prudent management in the last 2 years.
    PRU is on its way to become a 450-500k ounces producer....but that is 18-24 months away. A $2 Billion market cap is very much achievable at that time. There will be some execution risk.
    My suspicion is PRU will present some good opportunities for another round of accumulation. If it doesn't still no complain as it has already done fantastic for me. Over 6 digit profits in 15-18 months time and most of the profit came in the last 3-4 months. It has compensated for some of my bad investments.
    If it doesn't come into my buy zone, I'll move on to the lookout for a new dog. Any suggestions anyone.
    It's getting hard to find bargains in the gold sector. The one's which are have serious problems.

I can imagine a $2 handle in 2 years time for PRU( depending upon the gold price and how well Yaoure is executed), but the run up has been good and there should be some resting period at some point. There are some regular posters who were waiting for 40c and 1200 gold just 3-4 months ago, now they are expecting $1 and $1.50. Time to be cautious for me. My thinking is if Gold can't punch through $1500 convincingly then PRU might see 80c.
    Last edited by flaming: 05/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.46
Change
0.070(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $3.379B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.48 $2.42 $44.51M 18.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 572374 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.47 489185 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.