TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Option to Acquire WA Lithium Assets and Royalties, page-2

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Having looked at this and my opinion for what its worth I have several thoughts on this

1) Timing not great however after reading the below article im very interested to add this asset to resource and the fact lithium is still going to rocket higher over the coming years its better to look at the bigger picture rather than just the now.

https://investingnews.com/daily/res...ok/?as=1&nameplate_category=Lithium Investing

One the main things i got from the article

Moores said the biggest challenge for the industry will be to bring lithium into the mainstream. “The industry needs big money to come into the space, it needs for the big players to understand the opportunities here. It needs these companies to understand that they have to secure the whole supply chain, from the mine to the battery, if they’re going to realize [their] very bullish targets,” he commented.

2) Secondly giving away 30% of our asset coming from a finance background i can see the benefits of PC doing this ...for those that dont understand.

Benefits of In Specie Distributions

Companies often buy other companies by issuing stock to the seller instead of paying in cash, or compensate sellers with some combination of the two. One of the reasons for doing so may be that cash is in short supply for the buyer and raising additional capital is not optimal. Another reason is for tax purposes; as a general matter, taxes are based on cash flows, and taxes are paid on gains when they are realized. Paying for a company or an asset in stock instead of cash makes gains for the seller unrealized; thus, sellers do not have to pay taxes until they sell the buyer's stock after the transaction. Taxes usually have to be paid immediately for gains when they are realized or cash is accepted in a sale.

Read more: In Specie https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/in_specie.asp#ixzz525loTInn
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Or would we rather have dilution another way by having further shares on the register. Debt finance carries interest which will then take us longer to pay back also dead money giving the banks interest.

Depends what you think is better.

3) Now people are going on about finance this money cant be for Anacube based on the previous announcement this will be sorted by the end of January and this deal wont be done until February so the only thing i can conclude from above is the finance would be for a JV on Nicanda Hill again PC looking at the bigger picture.

Im trying to work on some maths for A royalty of $2 per tonne of ore mined and 1.5% of sales revenue from lithium (and associated minerals)
    The only thing im struggling with is it says a portion of location 53 which just on lithium 400,000 tonnes per yr whats the portion? more questions and answers needed but as a long term ton holder im not opposed to adding lithium to our resource especially if those instos come on board all of sudden we could be 1 billion dollar market cap.

Finally Triton to be a one stop shop for Graphite, Lithium & Vanadium,
    Triton the new Tesco or Walmart? You don't hear them saying we will just sell groceries they diversify sell electricals, clothes etc think about the bigger picture and not just what we have now if you want to be a global success one product isn't good enough.  

Merry Christmas to all and many $$$$ in the new year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.