re: Ann: AZX: Option to Purchase Bullabulling... Just when you...

1. 518 Posts.
    re: Ann: AZX: Option to Purchase Bullabulling... Just when you thought the financial journalists were going to finally READ your complaint letters:

This wonderfully generic piece of diabolical cr*p from Pro-Active investor -

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/4153/jervois-mining-to-raise-36-million-in-capital-raising-4153.html

"The funds raised by this Issue, together with any funds recovered following any exercise of the option by Auzex Resources over the Bullabulling Gold Project, will be used to fund the Companys important projects and to provide working capital."

Important projects???! more like to pay his family and Chinese Law suit legal fees, as in the people who gave Duncan $1M for nothing now want it back....

The only reason DP COULD sell the Gold Mine for $12M is because it was the only credible asset DP had.... now watch him p*ss that away as well.

How, HOW! does this happen?!!! I feel as though I am being uried alive by this company ....

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.