re: Ann: AZX: Option to Purchase Bullabulling... why do I get...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    re: Ann: AZX: Option to Purchase Bullabulling... why do I get this feeling that Auzex will make money out of this mine....

JRV spent double the gold price per ounce in producing gold from this failed venture but I think Auzex will definitely make some positive net flow in their favour....I have no idea baout Auzex but anyone can do it better than DP....and that is the only reason I think Auzex will make money out of thie 400,000 Oz resource....good on them....we cannot even make money out of the most sought after resource in the world and now we will be selling of the 400,000 oz resource for a few shares in Auzex...I hope we do not get money out ofthis as DP would definitely swindle it....shares in Auzex are more preferable...

All in all I am happy with this projected sale as it removes one source of dodgy income for DP and I am sure he has made some good dough out of this mine for many years...

I will not be surprised if I see another announcement in a few quarters where our Ni deposits will be sold off to someone (stating it is too hard to find a process even though "JRV was the only company invited to be a part of a world first testing of a laterite processing technology blah blah blah)...

I believe in karma and DP has a lot to face in the years ahead....somewhere along the way your karma catches up with you and you cannot escape it...

Really sad at how things proceed in a so called advanced economy like Australia where a MD can fleece / ravage / pillage at will and no one to question him

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.