ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    I agree with you Ruster, despite COVID-19 holding up the trials to some extent, I still believe that the BOD will time this to perfection. There will be a flow of REALLY GOOD outcomes leading into the IHLOB expiry period. As stated in an earlier post, we should get all of the following by Sept 30 expiry:-

- results from both stages of the ARDS trial by end of August
    - next quarterly announcing a record quarter for the company (end of July)
    - interim decision by the TGA on over-the-counter sales of Cannabis by 9th September 2020 (https://www.dlapiper.com/en/australia/insights/publications/2020/05/australia-considers-over-the-counter-cbd---snapshot-of-new-proposal/)
    - initiation and quite possibly completion of the OSA trial
    - commencement of the TBI animal trials potentially this month but more likely next month

It's a bit like Bart Cummings and his Melbourne Cup campaigns, did all of the necessary preparation up front and had his charges just cherry ripe for the big day - it'll be the same heresmile.png

There are a few of those milestones above that could potentially cause the SP to at least double in value but definitely FAVOURABLE RESULTS from any of the 3 trials OSA/TBI and ARDS (I'm tipping ARDS will do it for us) or oil sales for this quarter that well and truly shoot the lights out, being way above anyone's expectations.

Patience is key.....hold your nerve fellas, not long to go nowsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.