HAV 2.08% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Hi Wotcopper,My 30 year time-frame for Havilah is based upon its...

1. 105 Posts.
    Hi Wotcopper,

My 30 year time-frame for Havilah is based upon its envisaged plan of commencing mining operations on various projects over the next five years or so. The Maldorky Iron Ore Project has a projected life of 23 years. Presuming the usual time over-runs on project permitting etc it is not unlikely that Havilah will still be mining its current assets over three decades from now.
    I think that Havilah has been a victim of its own burgeoning success in discovering mineable deposits and now holds an inventory of resources well beyond its ability to finance or develop within a period of time acceptable to shareholders.
    This is not a bad position to be in provided that whatever directors we have are prepared to rationalize priorities and concentrate on what we can handle and discard what we can't achieve within a more modest time-frame.
    Having said this, I must admit that in the absence of a clear Statement of Intent from those requisioning the upcoming EGM, I would not be inclined to endorse their plan to gain control of our Board.
    I await most eagerly to be advised of their plans and if nothing worthwhile is forthcoming I would expect their aspirations to be overwhelmingly defeated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ $118 504

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8089 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 54200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.