HAV 2.08% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Hi Clark888,Still existent Havilah options have no value unless...

1. 105 Posts.
    Hi Clark888,

Still existent Havilah options have no value unless our directors can somehow conjure up a share price of around 70 cents within the next month or so. Your well repeated value price of $6 per share will unfortunately, not be in play for many many years to come, if ever.
    After recent discussions with our management I can assure you that much more modest sums are on the table.
    Havilah is a valuable little compsny but it has missed the mark to obtain good value for shareholders.
    Right now, the prospect of selling assets for reasonable prices has entirely evaporated as the only potential buyers are companies which specialize in picking the eyes out of little shows such as Havilah.
    There is no chance whatsoever of Havilah ever being viewed as anything other than a minnow in the mining industry as it has neither the means nor favourable market conditions to carry our flag much further.
    I do not welcome our EGM requistioners but we owe it to ourselves to examine any plan they may put forward.
    Otherwise, your optimistic $6 per share scenario comes back into the mix but with potential funding costs of more than $6 per share from shareholders and/or avaricious financiers over the next few decades. Good luck with that!
    Your suggestion that MMG might come back for another placement of 20m shares at $1.25 is not tenable.
    MMG's initial placement of shares at this price reflected a large buy-in price for the right to explore on Havilah's land. A company such as MMG does not pay over twice the going market price for equity in a junior such as Havilah. The perceived esteem we gained in this exercise was illusionary and it still amuses me that some shareholders never understood the contrivance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ $118 504

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8089 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 54200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.