AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

it’s easy to draw on points in time where things have seemingly...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    it’s easy to draw on points in time where things have seemingly not gone as you may liked them to do but the reality is for a small expiration mining company quite a lot has actually been achieved despite a number of uncontrollable events occurring:

1. SBM pulled out after their share price dropped by $1bn….they pulled out of all no core deals. Hardly AQX management teams fault. But we’ve had the benefit of several million dollars of exploratory work that was overseen by SBM team…..their loss our gain.

2. we didn’t hit the motherload at Boda but what we did confirm is we are in the right geological ground. That’s been backed up by the co-discoverer of Cadia. He’s part of the AQX team. Are you suggesting he doesn’t know what he’s doing? global experts know better than small shareholders. John Holliday remains part of the AQX team for a reason…he obviously thinks there is a good opportunity within the NSW tenements.

3. if we had drilled to the same depth as ALK we would probably have been only able to drill half as many holes.

4. it’s a proven fact that every explorer on the east coast had delayed results….it was a factor of more activity being under taken than there was capacity for processing results…hardly an AQX management problem.

5. scoping study….my understanding is that the scoping study is a comprehensive assessment of a mining opportunity. I’d rather they get it right than put some rubbish report together that is not well received. Hopefully this will attract the attention of some of the big boys.

6. Then there is the opening of Mendooran .. this is. an area that has never been drilled. It took tge AQX team years to get over the line. Newcrest pulled out years back because they were of the view it may never have been approved and this was after they spent $1m identifying targets….they’re no fools.

the list can go on and on. The vast majority of funds raised have gone into the ground and operations.

if we hit a motherload in NSW, Horn or Fiji everyone will be praising the management team.

bottomline is you can’t magic gold out of nothinthat have g. You can’t make discoveries and according announcements until you hit something…..this all takes time……and lots of money.

im excited in tge hope tge scoping study will give us a reasonable re-rate. As one of the larger shareholders it’d be great….like many I’m underwater right now but I’m a long term holder. I’m sick of hearing the same diatribe week after week.

go back and look at some of the grades that have been hit at horn….they look pretty good to me!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.475K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3682601 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 501916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.