AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I won’t bother responding to the first half of your post as it’s...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    I won’t bother responding to the first half of your post as it’s simply not worthy of a response and you are intelligent enough to realise that.

As far as the personal insult…… if thats the way you roll then thats fine.

The “investors” in April ( I use that term loosely )? hardly cornerstone and yes hammered the crap put of the SP.......not good at all !!
    Was I happy with it…….no……are you serious ??
    Did they ditch their stock….obviously.
    If it’s true it’s true what more can I say ……. I have no qualms with facts.

The fact that the options are underwritten means in the region of $7 to $8 million ?? (anyone know the figure ?) in the bank by the time the options “situation” is done and dusted.
    Money is of the utmost importance to keep this ball rolling if this company is ever going to evolve into a mine.
    I’m certainly not happy with where the SP is and hardly agree with every decision made by Vince and management, but constantly bitching about it and laying blame is just wasted effort and emotion, and only serves to cast a negative light on the company we are invested in.

I’d rather see the company move onward and upward.

Hopefully thats where were headed next year, but as with all things in life there are no guarantees.
    Looking at the graph below I see no other Vanadium company on the ASX moving leaps and bounds ahead of us even with PFS's in hand.

Considering the situation the company has found itself in through factors both internal (management) and external(market conditions) IMHO I think we are pretty much where we would be regardless give or take 10% -15%.

Also I'll freely admit I am one of the dummies who held all the way back down to where we are now, and did myself out of some very healthy profits. Mea Culpa. !!
    Smart move....hardly !! But it's is what it is !!

23dec.png
    Last edited by jskf: 29/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $27.57K 1.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 16625908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 11931050 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.