OIL 0.00% 19.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Ann: Optiscan announces new General Manager appointment-OIL.AX, page-2

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Don`t you wish you could buy them now?!

This is the comment on Andrew Froude by Archie Fraser on Linkedin.

"I've worked with Andrew on a number of projects and engaged his services across a range of businesses over a period of 15 years.
    He is someone who knows how to plan and deliver, he is a positive leader when heading a team and he's an individual who will develop a plan and work through to a logical goal and outcome.
    Andrew has a wonderful ability to keep things on track and cut through to the important aspects of a project, process or business problem.
    Most importantly he brings the best out in his teams and walks the talk when in leadership roles.
    I've seen Andrew perform in a number of businesses across a range of industries and always been delighted by his performance and the manner in which he goes about things.
    People respond to him because he is genuine, operates with integrity and everyone knows what is expected.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrew for a senior management, leadership role or as a lead on a difficult and complex project.
    And yes, I would hire him again if the opportunity came up.

The network works!

Another more independent comment

"In the business world there are very few people who combine raw intelligence, tireless energy and infallible ethics better than Andrew Froude. As impressive as Andrew's abilities to effectively and productively multi-task as well as take on and run with the enormously challenging undertakings of CSG Print Services Victoria, S.A. and W.A, its his talent for bringing people together and bringing out the best in them is inspiring. Andrew energises everyone, colleagues, directors and subordinates to attain a common goal or task. His focus is unparalleled and ability to relate on any level makes him an asset to any organisation. I'm truly fortunate to have him as a friend and mentor."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $24.65K 130.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86717 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.