OIL 0.00% 19.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Ann: Optiscan to hold investor presentation in Perth- Wed 30 Nov, page-4

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    it would make sense to have a shareholders meeting in perth if they were doing a cap raise because they would hope to talk the WA crew into stumping up again. So I can see what you are thinking there. My guess is no cap raise at present, but I do worry that unless they start getting some income very soon then the dough will run out. We are spending more now than we were, hopefully for good reason, but still we have not heard about what money, if any, is coming into the company via sales of the cellive. Ok it is going to be relaunched, will that relaunch come with a list of orders? If not then it looks a lot like more of the same.

I remember Bruce Andrews telling me the cellive sales/market was the low hanging fruit; meaning it would be easy to sell plenty of those. Apparently not so easy as we have heard of no more sales since the two demo models to mr solutions.

I am encouraged that the chairman specifically mentions telling us all about the zeiss progress and the cellive at the meeting. Like all of you I will be reading that address with a great deal of interest. At present we trust that progress is being made, hopefully after the meeting we will know that progress is being made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $24.65K 130.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86717 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.