CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Cobalt Project Exploration Update, page-69

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Agree with the importance of the speed to production. I personally very impressed with the way BB going about with the project. I have seen few co that taking months and months just to start a drilling and then months and months again to get to the assay etc. As you can see, we already have drilling on the way and planned for more in the near future.
    With regard to further drilling on different zones, i dont see it as slowing down the project in anyway. We still need to wait for the scoping study. The drilling on other zones will help us better understand what we have underground and will help us make better decision in the near future. For instance, if while doing pfs (provided a good ss), we learn that we have huge resources, we can sell a portion of it to fund our mine similar to what gxy did with their sdv project. All this while we are progressing to mine. Only difference ofcourse budget of these addituonal drilling.

I asked about skipping pfs or dfs on other thread before but seem to get no response as everyone were too busy entertain our obsessive down ramper. I wonder if it is possible to incorporate the pfs and dfs into one? Why do what i think is quite a similar studies twice and not do it once but with highest accuracy possible. This will safe us 3-6 months at least. For reference, from what i read TAW skipped the dfs and managed to beat AJM and PLS to production while still producing very high concentrate product. I personally still watching if they have made the right call on this or not down the line, but for now it seems to work brilliantly.

DYOR and goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $20.46K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1848725 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5815645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.