CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Cobalt Project Exploration Update, page-83

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    A robust SS can go straight to a DFS, I know the folks over in at NZC did that with their DMS plant and are now doing that with their stage two plans.

Just been doing a bit of reading and posted this on another company thread but think it's equally important to CLA. This article detailing lithium-ion battery factories planned for Europe & expected dates.....

Samsung SDI — Göd, Hungary. Late 2018. Cost: $358 million Output: 2.5 GW per year.

SK Innovation — Komárom, Hungary. 2020. No further details.

TerraE — 2 unidentified locations in Germany. No further details.

Daimler — two locations, one in Kamenz and one in Untertürkheim (Germany).Scheduled for late 2018. No further details.

LG Chem — Wroclaw, Poland. Schedule for late 2019. No further details.

Northvolt — Skellefteå, Sweden. Funding completed. Production scheduled for 2020.

Fortum — Somewhere in Finland. Status: rumored. No further details.

Panasonic/Tesla — Both companies plan to add battery factories in key markets. Plans for Europe are unspecified.

CATL — Chinese company has announced plans for a European factory but provided no details. Rumoured to be Germany

I know a lot of majors want an alternative to DRC cobalt and who better than CLA right now? Huge resource in a great location, lead by great management who want to develop the project.

If CLA's cobalt doesn't go to China, I can 110% see it going to one of the factories that is in the development/planning stage above.

As for BB's phone ringing non stop I can imagine it would be. Remember Brendan has been doing a lot of travelling and presenting, particularly Europe and the USA........

Here is the article for those interested...
    https://cleantechnica.com/2018/06/05/european-lithium-ion-battery-dilemma-build-or-buy/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.