CLA 9.09% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Having just had time to sit down and read today's announcement...

1. 168 Posts.
    Having just had time to sit down and read today's announcement properly I noticed something I missed first time that could potentially be fairly massive.

"Several holes in the latest resource drilling have intersected what appears to be an additional mineralised dolomite ore formation (DOF) horizon, within the same hole, based on visual inspection. Assays are pending to confirm these findings, and would be considered a positive development for the Project."

Looking at the drilling map those holes must be in the eastern end of the definition drilling zone, well away from the other new mineralised zone where they confirmed cobalt today.

So far CLA appear to have a big roughly vertical vein of rich mineralisation around 1-5m thick, 15-30 km long (not including the new tenements) and extending from surface/outcrops to depths of 100-200m(+?). Now several holes seem to have hit a second vein close enough to be hit by the same hole.

These intersections coupled with confirmation of cobalt in the other additional zone really suggest the area is mouth-wateringly prospective for cobalt with big potential for additional finds in the old tenement let alone the new one.

For me though the biggest potential difference that additional zones close to the main DOF make is that depending on depth and thickness they could make an absolutely massive difference to the strip ratio to mine it and therefore the economics of the whole project. Big news IMO and I'm eagerly awaiting the assays.

I'm happy with a 9c close today, hopefully this is the new floor, 10c will always be a hard one to break as it's a nice profit taking mark (for some) and after 10 the price pushes up at .5 a time. I'm sure we'll break 10, it's just a matter of time. But I'm playing the long game with this one and with the extra cobalt zones and the new tenements still not touched, this is increasingly looking like it could end up as a monster cobalt mine with a very nice profit margin in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.21K 1.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14902005 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1158957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1832760
Last updated 15.49pm 30/04/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.