CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Cobalt Resource Drilling Assays, page-48

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Gordon - to your point yesterday, I checked in with BB and confirmed that DOFD0103 was inadvertently left out of the appendix but the important data is contained elsewhere in the report. I'm sure it will be fixed for the next round.

I also asked him about the two deep holes that have assays pending (DOFD0114 and DOFD0115 - down to 450m and 600m) and whether they may contain the secrets to the feeder zone. Whilst he wouldn't comment on the specific results, he did mention that the EM surveys that are currently underway may shed some light on that.

So we've got a bunch more assays pending AND we can also look forward to the downhole EM results the short-term.

As several people have already pointed out, we have a monster resource shaping up. But if BB and his crew can find the source of the sulfide deposits, we'll have a very rare, very high grade resource on our hands. That's not something that can be ignored by the market.

I'm tipping that these next couple of weeks leading up to February will be filled with good news and more interest from the broader market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.52K 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 715668 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1463820 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.