CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Dundee Precious Metals is having a copper smelter, also located...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Dundee Precious Metals is having a copper smelter, also located in the northern part of Namibia.

They have also furthermore an acid plant - mentioned main customer: Rössing Uranium. Who worked some years for Rössing Uranium ? Correctly, Pine van Wyk.

It seems they want eagerly expand into toll treatment and they're smelting copper from Chile and Peru. I guess Namibian officials won't be very happy when they refuse to treat material from a Namibian mine. Who wrote Pine is the advisor of the Namibian mining minister, it was you @phucket guy ?

http://www.miningweekly.com/article...on-at-namibian-smelter-2017-02-25/rep_id:3650

http://www.dundeeprecious.com/Engli...rrent-Operations/Tsumeb/Overview/default.aspx

Some excerpts:

"The smelter is one of only a few in the world that can treat complex copper concentrates"

"The Tsumeb smelter produces 98.5% pure copper blisters and with its ability to treat complex copper concentrates is transitioning from a captive smelter, receiving mainly Dundee concentrates into a toll treatment facility with brown-fields expansion potential. "

"Currently, a little less than half of the smelter’s business comes from DPM’s Chelopech mine, in Bulgaria.
    Additional business is solicited from Peru, Chile and Namibia."
    Last edited by Maigret1: 14/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $286 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15469147 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 430313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.