CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Exploration Update, page-31

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Jabbin you appear to be making a lot of presumptions in relation to the RM's plans and outcomes when you yourself say you dont know the whole story.
    I would call that biased or lobbying even, no?

It's never been just about the cobalt price, as you should well know by now. The way I see the big picture is, while certain people at both board level and advisory roles control this company, we are in for more of the same. I wouldn't do a renovation before fixing the foundations on a house, so why try it here, only to have everything subside and crack later.

My understanding is, genuine interest and investment will not be forthcoming with these guys running the show. This to me means they need to be gone first, if we are to have a chance at creating some real value for shareholders imo.

As I said the other day on here, I have voted 4.25m shares against BB at the AGM. There is a saying, if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. Unfortunately BB may become a casualty of what I see as a necessary clean out.

I've been invested here since H1 2017 so not sure about some of your uninformed comments. In my view I have my feet firmly on the ground in regards to risk, and simply see too much risk in keeping the current board as it is. I very much doubt we will have 6m in bank by mid 2020 with this lot also FWIW.
    You seem to be happy to gloss over all the short comings of the current board and attribute it to the cobalt price alone. When it comes to the 249d you have already decided what would happen and how bad it will be without basis. Then in the same breath say you dont know the plan? So how do you arrive at such a conviction as to how things will play out?
    Sounds a lot like a regurgitated view of what I would imagine is the current boards assessment of their critics.

I'm simply doing what I regard as giving this company it's best chance of growth, before the door is shut, and CLA goes the way of those before it.

All my personal opinion and assessment of the dynamics at play here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $540 45.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6154143 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1852595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.