CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Project Update and Board Changes, page-372

1. 7,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Disagree, there is no need to waste money on travel, accommodation and hall hires to cover this off.  The facts are as they stand and the COBALT price is not BB's doing.  No need to nurture ego's or try to convince investors that their money is safe as it stands.  This is an explorer and anyone who has bought in (including myself) should have managed the risk to their portfolio.  

I am as p!ssed as many on here, but not at the CLA management and more with myself.for not appropriate;y assessing the risk.  I have made a mint on many battery stocks over the last few years but that has been eroded by investing in companies like MTC, EUC and now CLA.

Still yet to decide whether to hold on or sell out.  I had a buy in the queue at 1.4c but put it in too late when it hit that low and bounced.  It may take a while if ever to get into the high 2's as many people who picked up in the 1's may start selling for a quick buck (and that is their perogative).

For the first time I have changed my sentiment to sell unless i see any purchases by management.  Brendan is one of the biggest holders here and I have followed him in before and made money.. would do so again.

I do feel for those that have lost a lot of their portfolio, but investors need to learn if you want big returns, then generally you take big risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $95.78K 8.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7145115 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1483849 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.