CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Agree with you except I think you misunderstood me, or perhaps I...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Agree with you except I think you misunderstood me, or perhaps I didn't express myself well. To be clear, I'm not expecting anyone to travel anywhere, technology these days would allow an open forum on video or telephone conference to discuss.

Cobalt prices aren't management's fault, the way they didn't communicate to limit damage on the other hand is. I know people knock crypto and blockchain companies all the time (Lynch me if you like, it's a space that can't be ignored) but the communication and community management I've seen across many of them sh*ts all over speccys on the ASX, lesson to be learnt there from many BODs. The risk investing in that space is equal to the one we're in here... Adapt or die right? Think about all the to-be investors that have never known anything but a connected world, if you can't communicate, you go down, that's just how it is going to be in the future, but that's a conversation for another time.

I've personally made a very manageable loss but thoughts go out to those who are really hurting. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $126.9K 9.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1978686 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 185716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.