CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Project Update and Board Changes, page-511

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    oh and one other thing. about my holdings of 7 mill - i have an averge price now of 8+ cents a share, so as said im taking a pretty deep bath. but that doesnt bother me so much what bothers me i i have got a lot of good mates in Phuket and associates around the world in at higher prices. That bothers me much, much more. I will keep fighting for this stock and stay on managements case for their sake at least. I dont mind loosing I win and loose big all the time in this end of the market - and have been doing so for decades. So far net I'm well well up in life. but I really don't like doing wrong by my mates or those who trusted me.

next stocks I'm in ill sit quiet and and anonymous trade in or out of them them as viciously as I want. Im better at that.

but this one I'm now married to and I'm gonna fight for the shareholders rights as me and my mates (including many of you guys here) are the major shareholders. So I'm on your side guys.

criticise me if you want - but intelligently and with facts and reason please. Im happy to be proved wrong and learn new stuff. but trite uninfomed one liners from uniformed people bug me. especially those trolls who show up in bad times who never owned this stock and now come in with their "this stock is dead, this stock is crap, the sky is falling in and I told you so" nonsense.

chin up guys an GLTA!

also remember Buy em when you hate em sell em when you love them- that statement just been proved so right again -just wish i followed my own rules this time!

and also woof woof !!.

im now told electric in this town will soon be cut off as they only get 10 hours a day electricity here- (at night) so look like thats me done till tonight!! happy trading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $6.059K 421.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2576920 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.